Monday, March 12, 2012

Spring top

Mom and I went to a Wedding expo in SMX last Sunday. It was fun. We dated hihi I miss those times :)) we ate a lot haha first at home, then at Chef de Angelo then at Red Mango in MOA. This is what I saw in Red Mango.
The girl on the left is Camille Co! :) So pretty :>
 And here's what I wore. I didn't took a picture at MOA because my mom don't know how to use my DSLR. So, my background is our sala at home. Thanks to self timer! =)))

Blue Highwaist shorts from thirft store.

Black leather bag from thrift store.

Gold flats from Stradivarius. I'm not familiar with the brand from its from my sister in Kuwait! :) 

Long sleeve top from thrift store.  Necklace from Forever21.

Gold owl cuff from Girl Shoppe. Gold watch with replaceable straps from Tomato. Ring from Ramp Crossings.

XOXO, VINA :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm now a follower!:) Hope you can drop by my blog and maybe join my giveaway?:)
    It would mean a lot if you follow my blog too!:)See you there!:)
    http://mitchiekyuti.blogspot.com/

    Xoxo,
    Mitchie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet cheeks! Thanks! :) I joined <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the owl cuffs. :) Nice blog.

    http://hotpinkchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete