Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sexy Costume Institute Gala: Esther from Orphan

This party happened last March 3, 2012. Yes late post haha I'm sorry for that but this post will be worth it. It was my brother's friend, Kay, birthday party. Yes they're all guys, but not straight may I add. :) the theme of the party was Sexy Costume Institute Gala in short, COSTUME PARTY. So I went for Esther if you watched the movie Orphan, you would know her as the adopted child that was not really a child. Sshhh! Enough for that, enjoy! :)
Kay's surprise birthday cake :) Nicki Minaj! :D
The Birthday Girl!

Bebs, Dionee and Kerbi :>

Rihanna and Beyonce. Hot.

JP and Marc



Jessie J.? :))
Katz and Raymond <3 The Sims Couple.

Me with The Becks! Love them. :)

And here's my brother :))))



with Royce! I love his outfit =)) color blocking rules! :D


His after party dress. Sexy!

It's Britney Bitch!

Sweet little Esther :>


Black leather dress with studded garter, combat shoes and white kimono top from thrift store. Black and gold detachable collar from Ms. Sartorial. Black purse from mom :>

No comments:

Post a Comment